Below are our latest job opportunities:
Job Title: Account Management & Media Planning Intern
Position: 6 month internship with a view on a permanent position
Suitable for: Marketing & Business Graduates.
Location: 4th Floor, 76 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2
Start Date: 01/07/2018
Reporting to: Adam Taylor (Head of Strategy & Planning)
Havas Media Ireland is a part of the Havas Group a global communications agency. We have been in operation in the Irish market since 2014 and in that time have become the fastest growing agency in Ireland. We have built a multi-disciplinary team of media specialists who are delivering strong business returns for our clients like AXA, Hyundai, Kia, Jacobs Douwe Egberts and Emirates Airlines. www.havasmedia.ie
You will be providing support to the planning and client services team including owning any competitive insight/analysis and reporting requests and will have a heavy involvement in planning and implementing multi-platform integrated campaigns. In addition, you will be responsible for keeping media plans updated and finance related tasks (budget management and invoicing).
- To provide support to your Account Director and Account Manager across a broad skill set (planning and client servicing across multiple media channels, competitive insight and trend reports, campaign performance reporting)
- Be a day to day point of contact for clients by providing regular campaign updates and proactively managing client expectations
- Take a key role in managing planning and implementation of campaigns.
- This includes working collaboratively with internal specialists, media owners and clients during all steps of the process to deliver quality and innovative solutions for our clients.
- Own monthly competitive reporting delivering work to clients that is highly accurate. Ability to analyse data in detail to provide insights to clients, highlighting key trends and sharing best practice case studies.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of both offline & online planning & the roles of channels (potential conflicts, issues and solutions)
- To undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, consumer and category trends)
- Evidence of placing the clients’ needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
Who we’re looking for:
- We are looking for someone with keen interest in media trends and consumer behaviour.
- You will be a self-starter who is looking to take on challenges with enthusiasm and be a solution-orientated team player
- You will be keen to develop and grow and want to make the most of every opportunity to get involved in training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Above all you will be passionate about media and kick starting a career within this exciting and rewarding industry.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
What you will learn:
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- How to use media planning tools and systems
- Media planning and buying across a range of media (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital)
- Media trading currencies
- How media research works
- How to build an effective media plan based on your clients objectives
- Strengths and Roles Of Different Media In The Consumer Journey
If you are interested in taking your first steps in to this dynamic and exciting industry, please send your application with the subject line ‘Account Management & Planning Intern’ to Adam Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to hearing from you!