Job Title: Strategy & Insight Manager
Location: 76, Baggot Street Lower
Start Date: Immediate
Havas Media Ireland is a part of the Havas Group a global communications agency. We have been in operation in the Irish market since 2014 and in that time have become the fastest growing agency in Ireland. We have built a multi-disciplinary team of media specialists who are delivering strong business returns for our clients like AXA, Hyundai, Kia, Jacobs Douwe Egberts and Emirates Airlines.
We are a strategic media and marketing agency designed to create Meaningful Brands by re-imagining valuable experiences. Our smart thinking around enhancing customer experience means we deliver high performance, highly optimised user first solutions to deliver more measurable, meaningful experiences between brands and people.
Due to our continued growth and success we are creating a new role within our team for a Strategy and Insights Manager. This will be a pivotal role in the agency helping our clients to solve business issues through defining and executing research methodologies which lead to great strategic insights. You will report to the Head of Strategy and Planning.
The primary purpose of the strategy and insight team is to lead, challenge and support our clients. Working with client planning teams, as well as drawing on expertise from across the group you will have a high level of strategic input for key clients which is rooted in insight and data.
- Taking the lead in all agency research requirements using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Ownership of Havas bespoke research initiatives including Meaningful Brands and Connect (CDJ Analysis)
- Working closely with the Head of Strategy and agency planning teams in delivering best in class media campaigns
- Helping to promote and develop the role of insight and strategy across our client portfolio
- Creating compelling and accurate insight debriefs and reports
- Working with a range of external and bespoke data sources to develop compelling stories
- Helping to identify new sources of data and insight which can aid our clients
- Working collaboratively with agency teams on new and existing client business
- Helping to solve business problems for our clients through insights which lead to great strategy and planning
- Helping to join the dots between Data and Strategies which fuel growth for our clients
- You will have a voice in how the agency continually improves and evolves the quality of strategy and planning by working closely with the agencies leadership team
- We have considerable data and technology expertise within the agency group. This role is pivotal in bringing these skills to bear within more general Communications Planning assignments.
- Playing a key role in new business and pitching
What We Are Looking For
- 3 Years + experience in an Insight, Strategy or Planning Role. This does not necessarily need to be with a media agency. We are interested from hearing from people who have worked in creative, PR, research agencies or client side.
- Ability to identify the problem before rushing straight to ‘an answer’. To have a strong informed and intuitive point of view.
- Someone who is collaborative and enjoys working in teams. You will be able to get on with different types of people and have a genuine passion for working with others to solve complex problems.
- You will have good writing and storytelling skills. The ability to define a narrative which makes solutions easier to understand. You will also be experienced in presenting your story to senior clients.
- Fully experienced in the world of communications planning – understanding of the world in which we operate as a media agency and the competitive media landscape we operate within.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Title: PPC Account Manager – Havas Media Ireland
Location: 4th Floor, 76 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2
Havas Media Ireland is the fastest growing media agency in Ireland. We are looking for a talented PPC Account Manager who is looking to progress their career by joining our award-winning digital team.
Employing over 5,600 people, Havas Media operates in 118 countries worldwide and is the 5th largest media agency network by annual billings in the world. Our clients include AXA, Hyundai, KIA, Emirates, Sherry Fitzgerald & DCU to name but a few. The Havas Media search team is one of Ireland’s most successful, having won Gold for Best Use of Search in consecutive years (2016 & 2017) at the national Media Awards – the only agency to achieve such a feat.
- Competitive salary & the opportunity for rapid career progression – we regularly promote staff for great work.
- Development plan to ensure fast career progression.
- Extremely positive & collaborative working environment.
- A great work/life balance.
- Work across well-known brands that span every industry vertical.
- Be part of the award-winning search team which delivers exceptional work to all its’ clients.
- Work closely with digital specialists across SEO, paid social, display, programmatic & video.
- Main POC across PPC clients
- Co-ordinate tasks across PPC specialists & development of team.
- Devising effective PPC strategies, campaign creation & research.
- Day to day management of PPC campaigns.
- Executing PPC audits.
- Assist with pitches for new business.
- Delivery of PPC reports to clients.
- Liaising with clients & 3rd
- Working with the wider digital & planning teams.
- Billings for PPC.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a specialised search/ PPC position.
- Passionate about progressing your career in paid search.
- Personable qualities with experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Doubleclick Search & other relevant paid search platforms & tools.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Google Ads/Analytics qualifications.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application to Ian Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).